By poppyz at 09:39 on 31/10/12
0 comments... add your comments below
Only 12 places available, on a first come first served basis.
Email ~ info "@" ediblelandscapeslondon "." org "." uk, (leaving no spaces)
-why eat and preserve locally produced foods
- methods of preserving and eating range of foods
- food tasting
1. £19 / £9 concessions (£17 / £7 for members of Capital Growth) GET £1 OFF IF YOU PAY BEFORE END OCTOBER
2. 1 day's volunteering & help tidying
3. 4 Timebank credits and helping tidy up on the training day (Haringey and Islington Timebanks). More info.
4. 15 North London LETS pledges
Held in Edible Lanscapes London, Finsbury Park, by Manor House gate
- Course handouts, refreshments and lunch provided, including samples of preserved local foods (e.g. pestos, fruit leathers)
- Only 12 places, on a first come first served basis.
- We suggest stout shoes and suitable clothing as workshops continue during wet weather.
- Edible Landscapes London reserves the right to postpone workshops in adverse weather conditions and in situations beyond our control.
VOLUNTEERING WITH US
Volunteers can turn up on any of our regular days and receive informal training - no experience necessary - just turn up - all welcome - shared lunch at 1pm. Why not also join our Google Group?
DIRECTIONS TO EDIBLE LANDSCAPES LONDON
2 mins from Manor House tube (Piccadilly line) and bus stops - 253, 254, 29, 141, 341 buses. N4 2NQ or 51.571099,-0.096713 on Google Maps.
Enter Finsbury Park by the Manor House entrance and turn right. You will see a fenced off area and soon a gate with the Green Routes sign. Edible Landscapes London is on the left hand side after you've entered the site.
Date: Friday, November 30, 2012
£600 - £800 pa
£800.00 - £1300.00 p day
£550 - £650 pa + Benefits